Diaper Wreath
I'm sure
by now you have heard of a diaper cake ...But what about a diaper wreath?!?!
Well this is a diaper wreath & one of the cutest stinking things I have
ever made! I of course made my sister the normal diaper cake for her baby
shower center piece, but now it was time for Baby Zarek (isn't that the cutest
name?) to join us here in the world. I was so excited to meet my new nephew :].
We have always bought a door hanger for everyone in our family to announce the
baby's entrance on the hospital door, which also makes a great nursery decor.
They are so plain and drabby they are a stuffed animal with pretty much a
homecoming mum bottom. Well after making her sister-n-laws diaper cake, guess
who had extra diapers to play with?!? Thumbs out pointing to myself YUP this
girl right here! I had seen the wreath on pinterest before so I of course tweaked
it to where I liked it and WHALA, an absolutely adorable diaper wreath! This is
the one I made for my sister to hang on her hospital door; it was a complete
SMASH HIT! She had the cutest door in the whole joint. All the nurses & staff kept asking where did you get the door hanger?? Her reply with a big
smile, "My Sister made it for me" :) Made me so proud!! So I hope you
get as much joy out of yours as we did ours!
~Supplies Needed~
Floral Styrafoam Round Wreath (cheapest)
20-30 Diapers(depending on size)
*I used size 4 & I used the target brand due to the cute design.
*I used size 4 & I used the target brand due to the cute design.
Rubber Bands
Ribbon 1/4", 1"& 1/2"
Baby Shoes or Sandals
Toys of Some Sort. I used a stuffed Dino & Chain links.
Sticker Letters & A few Scrapbooking Stickers.
~Instructions~
Lets get this P-A-R-T-Y started !!
1. Take the Round floral wreath, open up diaper and place around it secure it with rubber bands.
2. Take 1/4" ribbon tie around each Diaper, leaving a little length for decoration.
3. Place bow Pre-made or hand made in the center top of the wreath.
4. Take 1/4" ribbon Tie onto shoes then tie around slight side of the top of the wreath so they are hanging in the center of the wreath.
5. Tie toy to slight side top of the opposite side of the wreath in the same manner so it is hanging in the center of the wreath.
6. Begin adding Stickers & other embellishments to your liking.
BAM! Wreath done SOOOO SIMPLE & SOOO CUTE !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment